Monday, June 13, 2011

ChinChin at Kitchenette

We will have the opportunity to order all Doluca wines in glass in Kitchenette restaurants between 2 June - 2 July.

I remember another similar fetival of Doluca when I visited Eskisehir, which is basically a university town in Turkey. All the bars were serving tons of beers to students, but I had the chance of finding a bar who was serving Doluca wines in glass. I ordered one of the red wines, but first, a white wine came. Than, they told me that they didn't have the wine that I ordered. At last, they served me another red wine.

So, this time, I have doubts that really "all" Doluca wines can be found in Kitchenette's. May be they mean that we can order in glass any Doluca wine that is in the menu. We'll see together.

By the way, I don't know what ChinChin means. Could anyone tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment