Thursday, December 23, 2010

Turasan Bogazkere 2006

Turasan Bogazkere 2006
I already knew that Boğazkere can make great wines by itself. Turasan Bogazkere 2006 was an additional proof for me.

The burgundy color still has a certain brightness, but there was a little sediments in the bottle. Since I did not think of dekanting the wine before I drank it, I had sediments in my last glass.

Despite the strong tannins that emphasize the existence of Bogazkere, this can be considered as an easy to drink wine. I was actually expecting stronger tannins and more permanent flavor on the palate, but it is still fine. In fact, better than what I was expecting. It attracted me mostly with its black pepper aromas in the nose.  If you are also one of those who can enjoy the tannins of Bogazkere wines, I believe you would not regret to give a chance to  Turasan Bogazkere.

No comments:

Post a Comment