Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kavaklidere Angora 2008 (white)

Kavaklidere Angora 2008

The other evening, I felt like drinking white wine. I had a bottle of Kavaklidere Angora, I didn't know where it came from. It was already in the cooler, so I opened it. Behind the bottle, it was written that the wine is made of Sultaniye grapes, from Denizli. There were also pictures of lobster and fish (I think so) for those who look for food & wine match. I just had a few nuts along with the wine.  

It was a very easy to drink, a little sweet tasting, flowery and fruity wine with a very nice smell. It's not good for those who like burning acidity of some white wines, but it's good for me. Its color is actually more yellow than it appears on the photo. When I realized that I did not even try this white wine, which can be bought from almost everywhere at a very moderate price, I promised myself to give more chance to white wines from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment