Monday, January 24, 2011

Diren Collection Boğazkere 2007

Diren Collection Boğazkere 2007

I continue with Diren wines. This time I let my husband to choose because it was his birthday. Before I finished listing what choises we have at home, he declared his choise saying "I dring Boğazkere!". Boğazkere can be a good match with red meat and also with spicy meat. Can it be a concidence that my husband, who loves red meat and Turkish kebap very much) likes to drink Boğazkere varietal?

We enjoyed this delicious wine, which is made from Cabernet Sauvignon with a little touch of Kalecik Karası, drinking slowly and tasting the light bitterness of the lovely tannings. It was softer than I expected (which is good), but it did not stay long on the palate (we did not care much). There was no red meat accompanying the wine though, but the wine was fine and we were in a good mood, so, we enjoyed what we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment